With a number of years experience working in these fields, we can help you with your ISO implementation. We have capabilities of implementing successful systems for ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 & OHSAS.
Our aim is to implement a Quality Management System tailor-made for your company.
- We will complete a gap-analysis to identify what systems are currently in place and assess what needs to be completed to ensure your company is audit ready.
- We will work closely with your external certification body to ensure a seamless certification process.
- Once certification has been approved, we will complete a monthly audit to ensure your QMS is correctly maintained.
QC Services will guide you through the whole process from start to finish to ensure successful ISO implementation. We will work closely with you and the auditor on-site on the day(s) of the audit. Should any non-conformances be identified during the auditing process, QC Services will work closely with you to implement any corrective / preventive actions.
The process of implementing an ISO System depends on the sophistication of any existing quality programs already in place, the size of your organization and the complexity of your processes. No ISO System will ever be successful unless top management show commitment for its implementation.
The following are some of the steps taken by QC Services to help with the implementation of a successful ISO System or Integrated System.
A gap analysis is completed to identify what systems are already in place, what systems are not in place and what systems need to be tweaked a little to satisfy requirements.
Management Representative & Management Reviews
A management representative will need to be appointed. This person will be required to have the necessary authority and ability to liaise with QC Services to co-ordinate and monitor the implementation of ISO. It is also a requirement of an ISO QMS to conduct a management review at least annually. QC Services can guide the Management Representative through this process.
QC Services will work with the Management Representative to build a documentation system that suits your company. There are many different types of documentation systems available to assist with the organization and storage of such documents. QC Services can talk you through all options available to you.
ISO documentation systems are made up of four tiers:
- Quality Management System Manual
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Work Instructions
Once the required documentation is in place, all personnel will receive awareness training. This will ensure that all employees are aware of the company changes as part of ISO Implementation. QC Services have the ability to complete this training with all personnel and can adapt the training to meet each employees needs.
Internal audits will commence once the ISO Quality System is fully implemented. Internal auditing is a method used to ensure that all employees are following SOPs & Work Instructions correctly. QC Services will implement an internal audit schedule and all documentation to support this. Where non-conformances are identified, QC Services will work with the Management Representative to ensure that all corrective and preventive actions are implemented successfully to avoid re-occurrence.
The ISO system is based on the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) Cycle. QC Services can provide you with the service to ensure that your company ACTS on the continuous improvement process to ensure an effective Quality Management System.
IMS -Integrated Management Systems
Integrated Management Systems are systems which integrates all components of a business into one complete system so as to enable the achievement of its purpose and mission.
An Integrated Management System allows for a more effective verification of the company’s approach to ISO 9001 Quality, Safety and Environmental management.
ISO Global’s Integrated Management Systems encapsulate all the aspects of our typical Management System Development, whilst adopting a holistic approach towards quality, safety and environmental management across all formalised systems. This means that all the processes and the documents that describe them will take a holistic approach to quality, safety and environmental management encouraging your staff to do the same.
There are many good reasons to implement an Integrated Management System:
- Quicker system development time
- Reduced development costs compared to developing individual systems
- Reduced certification costs compared to certifying individual systems
- Easier to maintain – one set of documentation, policies, procedures and processes for all standards.
- Reduces risks and increases profitability
- Creates consistency
- Helps to coordinate activities between all levels of the organisation
- Helps to harmonise and optimise workplace practices
- Improves communication
- Helps to focus the organisation on the achievement of business goals
- Helps to eliminate conflicting responsibilities and relationships
Previously, individual management systems have been developed and implemented for Quality, Safety and Environment etc. and each of these have been designed to meet different international and national standards such as ISO 9000, ISO 14001 and AS/NZS 4801.
So what characteristics should an Integrated Management System have?
- It must be a simple system to operate
- It must help users to quickly find the information they need to do their job
- It should only display relevant information and functionality
- It should ensure that confidential information is restricted to people on a need to know basis
- It should require that users only enter information once
- It should be easy to administer by your business users and not require excessive IT expertise to install, operate or support
- It should be flexible enough to meet the requirements of each standard as well as the regulative requirements of each jurisdiction in which you operate under.
ISO 9001 – Quality Management
ISO 9001 – the world’s most recognised Quality Management System Standard
ISO 9001 has been adopted by over 1 million organisations across the world and is used by businesses like yours to continually monitor, manage and improve the quality of their products and services.
The ISO 9001 Standard is a powerful business improvement tool, providing the framework and guidance you need to help you consistently meet your customer’s expectations and regulatory requirements.
QMS has issued over 18,000 ISO 9001 certifications to clients that have achieved management excellence.
WHAT IS ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is designed to help organisations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders, by having a framework in place that helps ensure consistent quality in the provision of goods and/or services.
This standard uses a process approach and is based on 7 quality management principles, which include having a strong customer focus, the involvement of top management, and a drive for continual improvement.
An ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) will help you streamline your processes, reduce errors, free up valuable management time and improve internal communications. Companies adopting this approach benefit from increased employee morale, improved customer retention and healthier revenues.
In short, through certification to ISO 9001 you demonstrate that your organisation is customer-focused and committed to delivering high quality services.
Here are the top benefits of using the ISO 9001 framework:
- Increased efficiency: by following industry best-practice and focusing on quality you can reduce costs.
- Increased revenue: through the reputation of ISO 9001 you can win more tenders and contracts, and by being more efficient you will also retain more customers and experience more repeat custom.
- Higher levels of customer satisfaction: by understanding your customers’ needs and reducing errors you increase customer confidence in your ability to deliver products and services.
- Improved supplier relationships: because ISO 9001 certification ensures best-practice processes are in place which can contribute to more efficient supply chains, certification increases their confidence in your processes.
- Improved employee morale: by improving internal communications you ensure everyone works to one agenda.
ISO 14001 -Environmental Management
Helping you protect the environment, meet your legal obligations and strengthen your brand.
ISO 14001 sets the standard for Environmental Management Systems.
If you want to reduce waste management costs and demonstrate your commitment to protecting the environment, you need ISO 14001 certification. Implementing this global standard will also help your organization comply with increasingly stringent environmental laws and regulations, as well as building trust with customers and other stakeholders.
Our expert consultants can provide you with all the guidance and advice you need to develop compliant policies for your organization.
What is ISO 14001?
ISO 14001 is the International Standard for Environmental Management Systems (EMS). It was designed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) to help businesses and other organizations to reduce their environmental impact.
Any business, of any size, in any sector, can implement the ISO 14001 framework and apply for certification of their environmental management plan. This makes ISO 14001 one of the most popular standards in the world.
This standard allows businesses to set up an EMS that can help them reduce waste, improve resource efficiency and cut waste management costs.
The Benefits of ISO 14001
Businesses face increasing pressure from customers, regulators and governments to reduce their environmental impact. Gaining ISO 14001 certification is the clearest way to show your organization’s commitment to this goal. As well as helping you meet your existing legal obligations, our ISO 14001 consultants can help your business prepare for changes to environmental legislation, reduce costs and strengthen its environmental reputation.
Using a robust environmental management system to streamline processes will help your company stand out from the competition, which can lead to increased sales. What’s more, they will help your company save money by reducing waste, energy and water consumption.
Here are the top benefits of using the ISO 14001 framework:
- Identify cost savings, particularly in your resource, waste and energy management
- Improve efficiency and reduce environmental impact across your product life cycle
- Improve your corporate image and credibility, so helping you win new customers
- Quantify, monitor and control the ongoing environmental impact of your operations
- Ensure your organization understands and complies with environmental legislation, so reducing the likelihood of fines and prosecutions
ISO 45001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management
Improve occupational health & safety performance, reduce work related accidents and protect your reputation
Between 2018 and 2019, 147 workers were killed at work and an estimated 0.6 million workers suffered non-fatal injuries due to work activity. The ISO 45001 Standard for Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) provides organizations with a solution to better manage health and safety risks, while reducing associated costs.
What is ISO 45001?
ISO 45001 is the new international standard for occupational health and safety management replacing the OHSAS 18001 standard. The standard reduces workplace risks to improve employee safety.
Gaining the ISO 45001 certification allows you to demonstrate that your business operates a best-practice Occupational Health and Safety Management System – reducing the likelihood of accidents and breaches of legislation, as well as improving your organization’s overall performance.
This Standard surpasses many existing health and safety standards because it has been developed by a committee of occupational health and safety experts. It takes into account other international standards in this area such as OHSAS 18001, the International Labor Organization’s guidelines, various national standards and the ILO’s international labor standards and conventions. This makes it one of the most valuable Health and Safety Management Systems available to date.
The Benefits of ISO 45001
Here are some benefits of using the ISO 45001 framework:
- Establish controls to ensure legal compliance – ISO 45001 can help you to establish operational controls which take into account risks and opportunities, as well as legal and other requirements
- Increase Health and Safety Awareness – the OH&S management system helps organizations to increase employee awareness of Occupational Health and Safety risks, ensuring workers take an active role in health and safety matters
- Enhance your Reputation – Achieving certification to this standard is recognition that you have achieved an international benchmark, getting you noticed by customers who are concerned about their social responsibilities
- Reduce Absenteeism – by better managing H&S risks in the workplace you will be able to protect employees, reducing absenteeism and turnover rates
- Reduce Insurance Premiums – By demonstrating that you have an effective occupational health and safety management system in place, many businesses can go on to benefit from reduced insurance premiums
- Improve Management of H&S Compliance Issues – ISO 45001 helps to improve your ability to respond to regulatory compliance issues, reducing the overall costs of incidents and downtime
- Better Manage Health and Safety Risks – the standard will help you to determine hazards and the health and safety risks associated with your activities; seeking to either eliminate them or put controls in place to minimize their effects