A gorgeous website is of no use if no one sees it. Marketing to a targeted audience and nurturing those visitors through the buyers’ journey is the easiest, fastest way to get leads you can convert into customers.
Working with The Konsulenthus gives you access to leaders in the modern digital marketing space – with proven results. Our team is even capable of a managing a new product rollout, a brand refresh and coordinating tradeshows, conferences or other business events.
We keep a strong team in-house because the best service is full-service. Our Marketing Managers invest their time and are passionate about the products, people and services they represent. Businesses invest in us because we invest in their success.
We Give You Increased Visibility
Have a 360 Degree View of Marketing Interactions
Daily & Real Time Sales Alerts
We Implement Advanced Marketing Functionality
Prospect nurturing / drip marketing based on Solution Selling
Objective Lead Qualification
Lead qualification based upon objective criteria like explicit and implicit criteria
Capturing Prospect Intent
Site search captures intent of prospect
Keeping the Overall Cost Per Prospect (CPO) Low
Personalized “drip” email campaigns keep your organization top of mind with Prospects and tailor the message based upon prospect behavior
Anonymous Visitors are great for Lead Generation
We capture anonymous visitors, which can generate you leads
Our Marketing Menu
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Product Marketing
- Content Audit and Strategy
- SEO & Navigation Best Practices
- PR & Communications
- Brand Strategy
- Launch Strategy
- Sales & General Presentations
- Migration Strategy
- Conference Planning
- Business Events
- Product Rollout
- Campaign Planning
Marketing Software Management
- Total management of any marketing software program, including HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, and more
- We will eliminate Junk leads
- Automate the consolidation of duplicates within your CRM
- Objective Lead Qualification
- Automated Lead Management
- Dynamic List Segmentation
- Closed Loop Campaign ROI Reportings
Video & Media
Reading is boring. Your audience wants a fast, efficient, and interesting way to absorb information about your products without lifting one tired finger. According to PRWeb, did you know your website is 53 times more likely to be placed on the first page of Google when a video is displayed on your website?
At The Konsulenthus we do all the heavy lifting for you. We have a team of knowledgeable researchers seasoned with experience that helps us quickly evolve and adapt your strategy based on our findings and the demanding needs of your brand.
Custom Explainer Videos, Innovative Process, Astounding Results.
- Coffee – We meet, brainstorm ideas, and help you plot your internet invasion.
- Script – We take your ideas and put together a script, which will become the coolest story ever.
- Storyboard – Once the script is finalized, we custom design and draw a sketch of your video
- Animation – We make your storyboard move like Bruno Mars
- Production – Your custom explainer video comes to life
- PR & Communications – we advertise it, post it, and promote the heck out of it.
Launch it. Love it. Promote it.
After the handiwork of our animation staff is completed and your video is launched, it’s vital that we promote it on the proper channels to a targeted audience. We will come up with a customizable campaign specific to your video, your website, and most importantly your industry.
Advertising on social media is one of the best ways to target your ideal buyer persona. Advances in social media allow us to target users by age, hobbies, job role, marital status and more, allowing you to offer the most personalized ads.
your story in an impactful and memorable way utilizing words, imagery, timing, placement and movement. The Creative Momentum, a full service advertising agency, is in tune with your brand, ideas, strategy, message and product and can help you live in the minds of your target audience.
Just a few custom advertising specialties we offer
- Creative Development
- Print: Magazine, Newspaper
- Direct Mail/Email Campaigns
- Outdoor: Billboards, Transit
- Multimedia Displays
- Online Ad Campaigns